The Summits at HealthQuest Suboxone IOP Program
- IOP consist of a total of 24 group sessions, four nights per week. Clients must complete the minimum of 24 sessions but more may be needed depending on their issues or compliance.
- DBT (informed) will be the base model of therapy which will include DBT Diary Card maintenance/review and Coaching by the group therapist or as therapist assigned.
- The following treatment issues will also be taught in groups as assigned weekly as assigned or programmed in the Module Manual:
- Suboxone Education
- The basics of Addiction
- How addiction impacts family members
- Basics of Self-Help support groups
- Basics of the Twelve Steps
For more information call (901)308-2915 or (662)280-5758
- The Summits at HealthQuest Suboxone IOP Program
8130 Country Village Dr Ste. 102 Cordova TN 38016 | www.healthquestmemphis.com
- Connell Behavioral Health Systems
8829 Centre St Southaven MS 38671 | Contact Us